We all have many important documents in our computer, which are deleted at the time of formatting. Lots of users format their computer due to fear of getting virus or due to the slow working of computer.
You have many precious documents, which you want to preserve for long duration. The formatting of computer is not good for your computer because it reduces the life time of Hard Disk and it also wastes the precious time of users.
Let’s talk about the ways, which will help you to avoid formatting computer.
- Users should delete all files which are unusable. There are many files in your computer which you see once and forget about them. These files consume lots of space and slow down your computer. That’s why users should delete these files at regular intervals of one month.
- There are many games and software, which you install in your computer and now, when you, do not need these applications or games any more, but still these are installed in your computer.
Then you should have to uninstall them. For uninstalling, first click on start menu, then select control panel and click on “Add and Remove”, here users can select the unwanted application and remove it by clicking on “Remove”.
- Do not install two anti-viruses at the same time because this activity slows down the speed of your computer.
- There are many copies created at the time of installing of applications in C drive, but when you uninstall these applications, there folders remain in the C drive or other part of the computer. This increases complexity on your system and also reduces speed of your PC.
Then, users mainly format their PC to solve this problem and use their important folders.
To avoid this problem users should clean their Hard Disk by going into start menu and then selecting “Accessories”, where you can select system tools and then “Disk Clean up”.
From here, you can delete unnecessary data and it also helps in removing internet files, downloaded program files, emptied recycle bin, Windows temporary files, etc.
- Users should delete images, songs, videos and other files, which are unusable, after watching them.
- Users save their files and applications anywhere in their computer. This creates problem for users at the time of downloading and sending folders from one PC to other, because sometime they save same kind of files again.
To avoid this problem users should keep their files in organize folders.
- Many of us keep files of same documents in different folders. It also increases the number of folders in PC, which reduce the speed of PC. To avoid it keep same files in one folder.
- Do not save any folder in the drive in which you installed Windows. Use that drive which has free space.
- To avoid unnecessary consumption of Hard Drive, use CD, Floppy, Pen Drive, etc. to save important documents.
- Users should inspect their computer after regular interval, so that they can find unnecessary data and delete it.
These are some tips, which will help you to avoid system formatting. For more updates stay tuned with us.