Everyone knows about project work and its importance. Your projects are very important and managing them is a very tough task. Creating a project is same as building a house. You need to put everything in order so there will be no space of mistakes. Like this, project management is very important for organizing all tasks in a mannered way so you can give the best performance for your growth and productivity. There is much best software for managing multiple projects are available on the Internet.
We have researched and analyzed that software and prepared a list for helping you in creating multiple projects. Here is the recommendation of the Top 6 best software for managing multiple projects.
Top 6 Best Software for managing multiple projects
Basecamp is the most popular and best software for managing multiple projects. It comes with thousands of project management teams with amazing collaboration features. You can manage all your tasks at a single place with this incredible software. It is best suited for remote work when you can manage your whole work from home. You can keep a clean and organized record of all your projects for enhancing your performance and productivity. This software comes with an organized interface and very easy to use.
As for pricing, Basecamp is free for teachers and students and unlimited use, you can purchase this software at $99/month for your team with all advanced features in one package.
Let’s have a look at some advanced features of this best software for managing multiple projects-
• Basecamp comes with many types of projects for managing multiple user’s works.
• You can discuss your ideas and views on message boards with your team.
• It provides In-app collaboration with the team so they can easily access all the projects.
• This software comes with reporting in which you can know about the project’s performance.
• It comes with a separate dashboard for clients so you can show your project on it.
• You can get notifications on your email and desktop for knowing the updates and ongoing tasks.
• This software includes real-time chat in which you can do discussion with clients and team in real-time.
• It provides file storage for saving all your data and managing projects.
• You can organize your To-Do list in this software for managing your schedule.
• It includes a wide range of project templates so you can create an attractive project which is easy to understand and very productive.
• You can take free 30 days trial in the paid version for experiencing its service.
• For help or support, you can contact their support anytime.
• Available for free with limited features
• Organized interface
• 30 days free trial available for paid versions
• The free version only consists of a few features
• No customization of tasks available
Workzone is the best software for managing multiple projects. It allows you to create and deliver projects on time without creating any issue. This software comes with an intuitive interface and very easy to understand. It offers advanced features to check the performance and status of your project. You can easily organize each task in this software without wasting any time.
In this software, you can take the demo for experiencing the services and features. As for pricing, Workzone comes with three types of plans-
1. Team – It will cost you $24/user/month with the unlimited project, templates, Gantt charts, sharing and 100GB storage.
2. Professional – You can purchase this plan at $34/user/month with unlimited project & task management, API access and 150GB storage.
3. Enterprise – This plan will cost you $43/user/month with Single sign-on, advanced reporting, time tracking, unlimited training sessions, 200GB+ storage and many more advanced features.
Let’s see some remarkable features of this best software for managing multiple projects-
• You can manage unlimited projects and tasks in Workzone easily.
• It comes with many attractive project templates to make your work easier.
• You can use Gantt charts in your project with this best software for managing multiple projects.
• It allows you to share file, review and approve it within a few minutes.
• Workzone comes with advanced reporting which enhance your performance in the workplace.
• It comes with 100-200 GB storage for saving your data and organizing it properly.
• This software includes time tracking and resource management.
• It also comes with Single Sign On (SSO) to provide a secure login.
• Workzone provides integration with Google Drive, DropBox, Harvest, Salesforce, QuickBooks Online and slack.
• You can assign more than one task to your team members in this software.
• This software allows you to create sub-tasks and task dependencies.
• You can set permission for your selected members to access files, projects and ongoing tasks.
• It includes To-Do list from which you can organize your all tasks on time.
• You can see workzone in action by opting for Demo.
• For any help or support, you can directly call on their provided contact number.
• Free Demo available
• Organized intuitive interface
• Real-time collaboration
• Unlimited projects and task management
• Schedule tracking issues
• Poor support
Timework is one of the best software for managing multiple projects. This software is very simple to use and comes with powerful features. You manage multiple complex projects with ease in this software. You can complete all tasks within time with your team members. It allows you to create tasks and projects, add comments and upload files. This software is very flexible and customizable in which you can customize your workflows.
As for pricing, Teamwork comes with four types of plans-
1. Free Forever – It is free of cost for individuals and small teams. Max 5 users can use this plan with 2 projects and 100 MB storage.
2. Pro – This will cost you $10/user/month for managing multiple projects with unlimited free client users, 300 projects and 100 GB storage.
3. Premium – It will cost you $18/user/month for larger teams with everything in the pro plan, 600 projects and 250 GB storage.
4. Enterprise – You can contact the sales team for pricing. You will get unlimited projects and 500+ GB storage in this plan.
Let’s have a look at some features of this best software for managing multiple projects-
• Teamwork comes with project planning on Grantt charts to enhance your projects.
• It allows you to track time and reports for organizing your tasks and projects.
• You can customize tasks according to your preference in this software.
• It comes with a list of tasks and subtasks to make your work easier.
• Teamwork provides milestone management where you can manage all steps carefully.
• You can permit your clients for accessing projects and tasks.
• It comes with powerful integrations like Slack, Xero, Google Drive, Dropbox, Zapier, Quickbooks and many more.
• You can automate your workflow and visualize project tasks in this best software for managing multiple projects.
• This software comes with project templates to make attractive projects within a few minutes.
• It provides real-time collaboration from which you and your team can manage all ongoing tasks and projects.
• You can also have 30 days of free trial for experiencing the work process of this software.
• In case of any help or support, you can contact them by visiting their official website.
• Free version available
• 30 days of free trial available for paid versions
• Automated workflows
• Project templates
• Unable to import the project file
LiquidPlanner is one of the best software for managing multiple projects more smartly. It is the best project management solution for fast-moving teams. You can manage your projects with time tracking feature easily in this software. It comes with automated scheduling and forecast for productivity in your work. You can plan and track every task within few minutes without any problem or issue.
This software also allows analyzing your performance for giving the best performance. It is very easy to use and organized software.
As for pricing, LiquidPlanner comes with three types of plans-
1. Free trial – In this plan, you can use this software for 14 days without any requirement of the credit card. You can request this trial by visiting their website.
2. Professional – It will cost you $45/user/month which can be used for departments and small business with multiple projects.
3. Enterprise – You can contact their sales team for pricing. This plan is best for large organizations which allow you to manage multiple projects.
Let’s have a look at some advanced features of this best software for managing multiple projects-
• In this software, you will get unlimited external dashboards with over 50 custom fields.
• You can use the comments feature in your tasks which makes you work easy.
• It allows you to view analytics so there will be an improvement in your performance.
• This software comes with Single sign-on which provides security and ease of access.
• You can track time which has been spent on your projects with its time tracking feature.
• LiquidPlanner comes with powerful integrations like Google Drive, Dropbox, QuickBooks Online and many more.
• It comes with up to 500GB document storage so you can save your project files easily.
• You can have 2000-unlimited active tasks for more organized work.
• It also allows you to estimate a range of time to complete tasks in this software.
• This software comes with task-specific collaboration tools so your team members can also work on it.
• You can also add notes to your projects for more enhanced projects and incredible performance.
• For any help or support, you can access their help centre or support section by visiting their website.
• External and internal dashboards
• Free trial available
• Allows you to comment on tasks
• Real-time collaboration
• Users can also access free trial for 14 days
The next best software for managing multiple projects is Weekdone in our recommended list. This software is best for weekly reporting and long term goals. You can set your objectives and goals in this software very easily. It allows you to collaborate with team members for working together on projects and ongoing tasks. It comes with an organized interface which includes many advanced features and tools.
This software allows you to analyze performance for fixing any errors or mistakes. You can multiple projects at a single place within few minutes without any confusion. you can plan any project, progress it and identify problems with the help of this software.
As for pricing, Weekdone is especially free for small teams up to 3 users. You can go for premium plans which starts from $49/month for more advanced features.
Let’s have a look at some remarkable features of this best software for managing multiple projects-
• This software provides weekly planning from which you can plan your week tasks easily along with your team.
• You can discuss ideas, strategies and give feedback on this platform easily.
• It provides a clear dashboard where you can see all your projects and ongoing tasks.
• It also allows you to check progress breakdowns so you can identify your problem areas easily in this software.
• Weekdone comes with custom reports so you can create customized reports according to your preference.
• You can set weekly and quarterly objectives in this software for organizing your business perfectly.
• In this software, you will get a personal dedicated OKR coach to guide you for the whole process.
• You will get access to team training for learning about more work strategies and project planning.
• According to your needs, you will get customized unlimited sessions in this software.
• This software comes with powerful integrations like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Asana, Google tasks, Basecamp and many more.
• You will have custom API access in this best software for managing multiple projects.
• In case of any help or support, you can contact them through chat or call.
• Free version available for small teams up to 3 users
• Organized metrics dashboard
• Weekly reporting
• Can set weekly or quarterly objectives
• Requires premium plan for advanced features
• Little difficult to use for beginners
6. Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project is one of the best software for managing multiple projects. It is very easy to start, powerful project management software available on the Internet. This software helps you to stay organized and focused. You can work with your team very effective in enhancing performance and productivity. You can also use this software on the App for your convenience.
This software helps you to manage portfolio, resources and multiple projects at one place. It is very easy to understand and popular software from which many users can schedule their tasks and reports.
As for pricing, Microsoft project comes with three types of plans-
1. Project Plan 1 – This plan will cost you 660 INR/user/month. You can manage projects easily on the web browser with it.
2. Project Plan 3 – It will cost you 1,985INR/user/month. It allows you to execute projects with scheduling tools.
3. Project Plan 5 – It is available for 3,635 INR/user/month. You can organize and manage projects on the web browser and desktop client.
Let’s have a look at some important features of this best software for creating timelines-
• This software comes with Project home in which you can start projects, access it and open most recently worked projects easily.
• It allows you to view your projects in a Grid view or ordered list of tasks.
• You can visually track project for best workflow and status with Board view feature.
• This software allows you to track and understand assignments in the visual timeline view.
• You can work together with your teams on multiple projects by the collaboration feature.
• It allows you to work with stakeholders and team members for editing and updating task lists.
• You can plan and schedule your project in this best software for managing multiple projects.
• This software allows you to track progress by using pre-built reports on your projects, portfolios and resources.
• It allows you to build visual and interactive roadmaps easily.
• You can easily capture project time spent on invoicing, payroll and other tasks.
• Microsoft project offers desktop client which is fully installed, up to date desktop app.
• It allows you to evaluate project ideas for a smooth work process without any confusion.
• This software allows you to create multiple projects and tasks with innovative ideas and strategies.
• For any kind of help or support, you can visit their website or contact them on their support section.
• Offers great team collaboration
• Comes with an organized dashboard
• Can be used for financial management
• Many templates are available
• It has a steep learning curve
• Expensive compared to other software
• Users face issues in compatibility
Best Software for managing multiple projects FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. Why do I need the best software for managing multiple projects?
Answer- In any organization or business, managing a project is a very important task in a secured way. If you can manage your projects and tasks successfully, it will help you to enhance performance and productivity. That’s why we recommend the best software for managing multiple projects to get an organized platform to manage all tasks and projects carefully without any confusion.
Q2. Are this software are worth to buy?
Answer- If you want software only for basic features or small team, we suggest you go for free software. But if you want a software for a large organization, we will recommend you paid software because they come with advanced features. They help you to schedule tasks, organize tasks & projects and collaboration in real-time. So yes, they are worth to buy so you can go for it.
Q3. Is it safe to use this best software for managing multiple projects?
Answer- Yes. Every software is very safe to use and provide security to your system. They also maintain your privacy so there will be no issue in your workplace. You can easily save all data in file storage to avoid data loss in this software. Based on our analysis, this software are safe to use and doesn’t contain any viruses.
Q4. How can I choose the best software for managing multiple projects?
Answer- We have gone through over than 50 software for managing multiple projects and prepared recommendation list for you. You can go through with it and choose software according to your requirements and budget. For basic tasks, you can choose free software to avoid any unnecessary amount. For advanced tasks and large teams, you can choose paid software after checking their features, pros and cons.