Everyone knows about webinars and its uses. Webinars help us to gain knowledge and experience. After the end of the online webinar, it is really difficult to watch it again. Recording webinar is one of the best ways to save it in your PC. There are many best software for recording webinars available in the market for your help.
This software is very easy to understand and user-friendly from which you can easily record or attend the webinar. Many software is also available on the Android for your convenience. We have researched and reviewed more than 30 software and prepared a list for you. We have included features, pros and cons of these best software for recording webinars.
Here are Top 6 recommendations of the best software for recording webinars
Top 7 Best Software for recording webinars
ezTalks is one of the most popular and best software for recording webinars. This software comes with many advanced features and tools to host or record any meetings and webinars. It is very easy to use and quite effective that’s why this software is trending in the top 10 recommendations. ezTalks provides a great solution to its users when it comes to webinars and meetings.
This software is available on Windows, Mac and mobile devices as per your convenience. Your recorded files can be played in any version according to your preference. It comes with local and cloud recording, you can choose it as per your need.
As for the pricing, ezTalks offers an affordable plan for its users to provide great service and productivity-
For webinars, this software offers four types of plans –
1. Starter – It is free for all users with 25 webinar participants, 1 presenter, 100 min duration and live webinars.
2. Standard – this will cost you $25/mo/host with 50 participants, 4 presenters, unlimited durations, 2GB cloud storage and live webinars.
3. Pro – You can choose this plan according to the number of participants. For 100 participants, it will cost you $32/mo/host with 25 presenters, 4Gb cloud storage, on-demand webinars, live webinars and many more.
4. Business- for 100 participants, this will cost you $300/mo/host with 100 presenters, 10 GB cloud storage, automated and on-demand webinars, live webinars and many more.
Let’s have a look at some advanced features of this best software for recording webinars-
• It provides the easy recording with a single click which makes you work hassle-free and smooth.
• For storage, ezTalks provide 1 GB free cloud storage to save your recordings or any other files.
• You can also share your recorded files on various platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube e.t.c.
• In this software, you can also record the whiteboard session and use the editing feature. You can draw, erase or highlight information available while ongoing presentation.
• Screen share feature is also available in this software and you can perform both recordings and share at the same time.
• It also allows you to send private or public messages in the chatbox in the ongoing webinar session.
• Besides recording, you can host or attend live webinar through this software.
• Webinars recorded in this software can be played on mobile too for your convenience.
• While scheduling a webinar, you can enable auto-recording to the cloud to avoid any issues. It automatically records the webinar in case you forget to do so.
• This software also comes with a free version and demo so you can try it without paying any charges.
• For any help or support, you can contact support section through call or chat.
• Easy to understand
• Available for free
• 1 GB free cloud storage
• Security issues
• For more storage, you need to purchase it.
Camtasia is the best software for recording webinars. It is very easy to use and comes with advanced tools to record webinars. This software also provides video editing at a very affordable price. So it makes every task easy for you without spending too much money. You can also add effects to the recorded webinar and share it among your friends or colleagues.
Not only the webinar, but you can also record other things like presentations, tutorials, video calls or any software.
As for pricing, Camtasia offers different price ranges according to categories like individuals, business, organization and education.
For individuals, this software will cost around 21,985.76 INR for a single license. It is a one-time payment fee which is compatible with Windows and Mac both.
Let’s see some remarkable features of this best software for recording webinars-
• Camtasia comes with advance tools for recording screen. You can record anything on your computer screen with a single click.
• It records specifically what you want like entire screen, highlighted area, specific dimensions, window or any application.
• This software allows web camera capture to give a personal touch to your recordings or videos.
• You can also record your audio using a microphone or from the computer for setting the perfect audio to your video.
• You can also insert music from your music library to enhance the performance of recordings.
• This software comes with PowerPoint integration which helps you to turn your presentation in a video.
• For video editing, it comprises of pre-built video templates, pre-built assets, transitions, animations, annotations, themes and many more.
• You can also replace background and insert footage videos in this software easily.
• It allows you to instantly upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, screencast e.t.c.
• You will get templates, themes, libraries, shortcuts, presets and favourites in a single place.
• Camtasia offers a free trial for its users to experience the services of this software.
• For any help or support, you can contact their support section by visiting the official website.
• Free trial
• Intuitive user interface
• Lacks auto record
• Little expensive
AnyMeeting is one of the best software for recording webinars and video conferencing. It comes with innovative design and the latest technical standards to provide you with a better experience and high video quality. You can host any webinar or record it at a single place without losing it. This software offers an affordable price range and no time limit free offerings.
This software also comprises of integrated conferencing calling, VoIP, green room and attendee waiting room. You can easily start meeting without downloading this software. It provides complete security for maintaining your privacy.
As for pricing, AnyMeeting comes with four types of plans-
1. Starter- This plan is free for all users with 4 participants and all features except recording and unlimited storage.
2. Lite – It will cost you around $9.99/user/month with 10 participants. It also doesn’t include recording and storage.
3. Pro – This plan will cost you $12.99/user/month with 100 participants, recording, unlimited cloud storage and other features.
4. Enterprise – It will cost you $17.99/user/month with 200 participants and all features.
Let’s have a look at some features of this best software for recording webinars-
• AnyMeeting comes with 720p HD video conferencing with up to 12 webcams supported.
• You can record any webinars or meetings with a single click easily.
• For saving recorded videos, it also provides unlimited recording storage and sharing capabilities.
• This software includes custom branding in which you can do brand meetings with company logo and customized background.
• In this software, a host of meetings can transcribe recorded meetings and automatically receive transcripts in their inbox.
• You can also capture meetings notes in real-time and this software automatically sends notes to the participants.
• The remote control is also available in this software from which you can give direct control of your meeting to other users.
• AnyMeeting comes with powerful integrations like Outlook, Slack, G-Suite, MS teams and many more.
• You can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time for better productivity.
• With recording, this software allows you to share your screen as well.
• You can try 30 days free trial for experiencing service of this software.
• For help or support, you can contact them through chat or call.
• Easy to use
• 30 days of the free trial
• Automatic transcripts in inbox
• Limited features are available in free version
• No recording in free version
Bandicam is one of the most popular and best software for recording webinars. You can record and capture everything on your screen with a single click. It allows you to record through any video devices like webcam, IPTV, Smartphone and PS/Xbox. Everyone is familiar with a game recording where you can record your games and upload it to YouTube. This software allows you to do the same for increasing subscribers of your channel.
This screen-recording software can save all your webinars at a single place without any loss of data. You don’t have to worry about anything because it also gives you a chance to schedule your recordings.
As for pricing, you can download Bandicam for free but there is a one-time payment for purchasing a license of this software which is very important for unlimited recordings.
• 1-PC License – You can purchase it for $39.95.
• 2-PC License – It will cost you $59.96. You can also check out the price for more PC’s license.
• Bandicam+Bandicut – Both packages will cost for $60.95. for upgrading this software, you have to pay $27.79 per computer to avoid any issues.
Let’s have a look at some advanced features of this best software for recording webinars.
• Bandicam comes with advanced tools for recording anything on your screen without creating any issues.
• You can also save your recordings as a screencast video in the desired format.
• It allows you to select an area of the screen which you want to record.
• You can draw and outline on your video in real-time for making notes.
• Like professional videos, you can lay webcam video of yourself on your recorded video.
• When you are recording any webinar, you can cancel background noises or add your voice according to preferences.
• This software also allows you to put a logo image on the video for showing your name.
• It offers mouse effects in which you can put mouse click effect and animation while recording.
• In this software, you can record your games as well for online streaming on YouTube.
• For any help or support, you can access their FAQs or contact them on customer support through chat or call.
• User friendly
• Free screen recording
• Game recording available
• Only works on windows, not compatible with Mac, Linux
• The free version will show watermark of this software
Movavi is one of the best software for recording webinars or anything available on your computer screen. This software is available for both Windows and Mac with many remarkable features and tools. It comes with customizable schedules and capture settings so you can record webinars according to your preference. This is available for free only so you can download it without thinking about budget issues.
It also offers an organized interface and easy tips and tutorials for beginners. This software is less expensive than other available software in the market. You can save your recordings in desired formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MP3, PNG and many more. This software is suitable for teachers, students, business peoples, home users and bloggers.
As for pricing, You can purchase Movavi License for personal lifetime from $39.95. For the complete package, it will cost you around $64.95 in which you can get a video editor with a screen recorder.
Let’s have a look at some remarkable features of this best software for recording webinars-
• You can record webinars with Movavi by selecting a specific area or full window easily.
• It allows you to record videos with a frame rate of 5 to 60 frames per second.
• In this software, you can choose audio recording mode with frequency. It allows you to capture separate sound streams for avoiding any confusion.
• You can also capture webcam video with right position, resolution, size and frame rate.
• For making your video more effective, you can use preloaded effects and cursor movements. It allows you to highlight the cursor and choose different types of colours for cursor click.
• This software comes with a timer which helps you to record webinars automatically when you want.
• You can enable hardware acceleration for making video processing fast and smooth with Intel HD graphics, AMD or NVIDIA.
• It also offers a screenshot feature in which you can take screenshots of your webinar.
• You can easily share your recording on YouTube or save it on GoogleDrive.
• For any help or support, you can contact them through chat, email or call.
• Organized Interface
• Easy to understand
• Quick screenshot editing
• Schedule recordings
• You have to purchase the full version for accessing all features.
• No Linux version available
The next recommendation in our best software for recording webinars is Apowersoft. It comes with many advanced features for recording screen as well as webinars. You can simply download its launcher from the official website and install it on your computer. This software is also available on App for your convenience. They offer a user guide to help beginners who don’t know the basic features of recording.
In three steps you can record your webinars without facing any issues. You have to go to the official website and click on Start recording for activating online recorder. In the second step, you can customize the recording mode and region. In the third step, you can save your video to local disk in desired formats.
As for pricing, Apowersoft is available for free to record webinars, videos or anything on the screen. It is very affordable and easy to use so any beginners can also use this software without facing any type of issues.
Let’s have a look at some important features of this best software for recording webinars-
• Apowersoft allows you to record webinars with a single button and it is web-based.
• You can export your videos to MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPEG, GIF and many more.
• With webinars, it also allows you to record all types of activities like self-demonstration, live chat, video stream and webcam video.
• This software allows you to capture videos and audios simultaneously so there will be no loss of information.
• You can insert your webcam video while recording for creating tutorials or reacting videos.
• It offers remarkable editing tools from which you can edit your screencast with lines, callouts, highlights and text in real-time.
• You can save your recorded webinars and share it on Facebook, YouTube easily.
• It allows you to upload videos to RecCloud for managing your recordings.
• You can also use Apowersoft’s App to record webinars or videos from anywhere anytime.
• For any help or support, you can submit a ticket by visiting their official website.
• Simple interface
• Available for free
• Export recordings in desired formats
• Limited features are available
Best Software for recording webinars FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1.Why do I need the best software for recording webinars?
Answer- Webinars comprises of much valuable knowledge and information for teachers, students, business people and organizations. The live webinar is only available for a limited period but after the end, you cannot access it again if you have any confusion in future. So for avoiding this issue, you can record webinars for future use. That’s why you can download or install the best software for recording webinars and there is much free software available so you don’t have to pay any fees.
Q2. Are this software are worth to buy?
Answer – However, most of the software for recording webinars are available for free. For advanced features, you can purchase the paid versions and it will be worth its price so there is no need to worry.
Q3. I don’t know anything about recording software. Will I get any tutorials about the process of this software?
Answer – Of course, all software comes with tutorials and FAQs to provide help for beginners. Before purchasing or using that software, you can check their tutorials to gain information and know the process. The most fascinating thing is that you don’t have to pay any charges for it.
Q4. How can I choose the best software for recording webinars?
Answer- We has researched and reviewed much best software for recording webinars and prepared a list. You can check our list to get the whole idea about their features, pros and cons. If you only want a software for recording screen or webinars, you can go for free software.