Many of us use pen and paper for managing everyday tasks. We prepare to do lists for the organization of all work but it is a very hectic and difficult process. Many people forget their lists after creating one because of no reminder. It is very hard to keep a track of your pen and paper to do list. Technology has again introduced an amazing software by which you can create and manage your to-do lists for daily tasks. There is many best software for to do lists available on the Internet.
You can easily add and organize your tasks in this software. They also with deadlines so you cannot miss any tasks. This software comes with a clean and organized interface which is easy to use and effective. We have done very hard work to find the best software for to do lists and prepared a recommendation for you.
Top 6 Best Software for to do lists
TickTick is one of the best software for to do lists. It allows you to create an organized to-do list and manage it with advanced tools. This software is not complicated and very flexible. It helps you to stay organized and creative. It is best for the work-related task as well as personal. Many users are loving this software because of its unique features and handy tools.
Students and educators can also use this software for managing their schedule. It saves your time and money both without creating any difficulties.
As for pricing, you can use TickTick for free with basic features. For experiencing advances features, you can purchase its premium plan at $27.99 annually.
Let’s have a look at some advanced features of this best software for recording video on PC.
• This software allows you to organize your to-do lists in four different levels – folders, lists, tasks and check items.
• It comes with a calendar view from daily to monthly so you can not miss any task.
• It consists of Pomo timer which helps you to stay focused and productive.
• You can include due date and time while creating a new task which will be automatically praised into reminder by this software.
• This software helps you to add voice notes in your to do lists.
• You can also collaborate with others for more enhanced work in this software.
• It comes with an achievement score which helps you to be motivated.
• You can access this best software for to do lists from anywhere like Windows, Android, macOS, iPhone, iPad and web.
• It also offers organizing appointments in one place and blocking feature.
• You can customize smart lists in this software for flexible work.
• It comes with premium themes to enhance your work and performance.
• For any help or support, you can contact their support team by visiting the official website.
• Available for free
• Pomo Timer
• Easy to understand
• the free version includes only basic features
• Limited features
Todoist is one of the best software for to do lists. It comes with powerful integrations to make your work more smooth and productive. This software includes a variety of tools and remarkable features by which you can create and manage to-do lists. You can also use this software for personal use to manage your daily tasks. This software comes with reminder features which helps you to complete work before the deadline.
This software is available for every device to get rid of all worries of your work. It also provides helpful resources for getting any type of help or support. As for pricing, Todoist comes with three types of plans-
1. Free – You can download this software for free with 80 projects and 5 peoples per project.
2. Premium – This plan will cost you $3.00 per month if billed annually and $4.00 for monthly with 300 projects, 25 people per project, reminders, labels and filters.
3. Business- This plan is specially designed for teams at $5.00/month if billed annually and $6.00 for monthly. You can get all the advanced features in this plan for your business.
Let’s see some remarkable features of this best software for to do lists-
• This software helps you capture and organize tasks within a few seconds.
• It comes with a reminder which helps you to remember deadlines for completing tasks.
• You can view your task in detail with its task view feature without facing any issues.
• Todoist offers favourites to feature in which you can manage your projects, filters, labels and tasks at one place.
• It also comprises of sections and subtasks for neatly organized projects and tasks.
• You can highlight your important task in this software to set priority.
• It allows you to delegate tasks with its collaboration feature.
• This software has a notification feature which gives you information about each activity.
• You can also set privacy according to your convenience in this software.
• It offers a progress bar in which you can check and optimize your performance.
• This software comes with powerful integrations like Google Calendar, Dropbox, Zapier, Amazon Alexa and many more.
• It also offers many templates so you can import them into your work easily.
• Todoist offers help centre for any kind of issue or support.
• Powerful Integrations
• Free plan available
• Available for all devices
• Collaboration feature
• Reminders in the premium level
• No tools for bulleting
3. Microsoft To Do
The next best software for to do list in our recommendation is Microsoft To-Do is a cloud-based task management application which helps you to manage your tasks from anywhere anytime. It helps you to focus on your work and organize your task in a neat and secured way. You can easily create shopping lists, take notes, record collections in this software. It is very simple to use and comes with an intuitive interface.
You can download this software for Windows, Android and iOS easily. It also offers powerful integrations to make your work easier and productive. As for pricing, you can use this software for free to use to do lists service.
Let’s have a look at some features of this best software for to do lists-
• You can create a to-do list for managing your important tasks and projects in this software.
• It allows you to use Cortana for adding tasks if you are a window user.
• This software comes with outlook integration in which you can sync your tasks from outlook to it.
• You can set the custom background image for your tasks with this best software for to do lists.
• It allows you to break tasks in simple steps for avoiding any confusion.
• You can add due dates for organizing to do lists quickly.
• This software includes a reminder feature to help you complete each task on time.
• You can also use daily checklists to organize and manage every activity.
• It also helps you to share your lists with family, colleagues and friends.
• Microsoft To-Do also provides personalized suggestions for making your work more enhanced and planned.
• For any kind of help or support, you can contact their support or read FAQs.
• Available for free
• Easy to use and very flexible
• Intuitive interface
• Integration with Outlook
• Limited features are available
Habitica is one of the best software for to do lists. It helps you to manage your work as a game. This software keeps you motivated for achieving your targets. It also comprises of rewards and punishment to motivate you. You can track all activities in this software easily. This software comes with an attractive interface and very easy to operate. You can also use its mobile app so there will be no issue or difficulty while managing your projects.
You can also manage your health and fitness in this software by its amazing features and tools. You can use this software on the web, Android and iOS as per your convenience. As for pricing, Habitica comes with two types of versions-
1. Free – You can use this software for free with basic features in this version.
2. Paid – Paid version of this software will cost you $5.00/month with advanced features and handy tools.
Let’s have a look at some advanced features of this best software for designing houses-
• Habitica allows you to create to-do lists in a fun way like a real game.
• You can add your daily activities, tasks and habits in this software for tracking it.
• It also helps you to earn in-game currency from which you can buy offline rewards or in-game items.
• This software includes an amazing collaboration feature in which you can invite your friends for completing all tasks together.
• It also comprises of punishments and rewards for motivating you to achieve a higher goal.
• You can also set a reminder in this software for avoiding any deadline miss.
• This software helps you to categorize tasks in a fun and organized way.
• You can create challenges with your friends which will motivate you to complete tasks on time.
• You can push notifications so you will get reminder time to time for managing your projects.
• It helps you to identify your strengths, weakness, personal growth, self-reflection and achieving goals.
• For any kind of help or support, you can read their FAQs or contact them.
• Available for free
• Gaming Interface
• Punishment and rewards for motivation
• Categorization of tasks
• For advanced features, you have to select paid version
• Suitable for small kids
5. Google tasks
Google tasks are the most popular and best software for to do lists. You can keep track of your tasks on your computer or mobile easily with this software. It allows you to create or edit any task within few seconds. You can also hide tasks in this software if they are not necessary or required. It is a very handy software for fulfilling all the requirements of your work. This software comes with powerful integrations which makes your work more smooth and easy.
You can use this software on the web, Android, iPad and iPhone very easily without facing any issues. If you have any doubt, google tasks also a variety of tutorials and help sections. As for pricing, google tasks comes for free so you can use it without paying any amount or subscription fees.
Let’s have a look at some remarkable features of this best software for to do lists-
• Google tasks come with advanced tools to create or edit tasks.
• You can delete any unwanted tasks from your to do list with this software.
• It allows you to set personalized reminders so you can achieve your goals on time.
• You can use the bulleted list in your to-do list for more organizable platform.
• This software allows you to export data so you can share your list with anyone anywhere.
• It also comes with keyboard shortcuts for effortless work and productivity.
• With this best software for to do lists, you can put to do list on your Android’s home screen.
• You can reorder your task list as per your convenience anytime in this software.
• You can change themes of your google dashboard while creating to-do lists.
• It allows you to use other Google products along with it without creating any issues.
• Google provides many helpful articles and tutorials by which you can learn how to use this software for creating to do lists.
• For any type of help or support, you can access their FAQs and contact section.
• Available for free
• provides tutorials
• Easy to understand
• You can use it on App
• Basic features available
Any.do is the next best software for to do lists. This software comes with planner, calendar and reminder to manage and organize your tasks and projects. It syncs with all devices automatically to provide you with a smooth work process. You can perform many activities with its advanced tools and remarkable features. It helps you to organize your work and daily activities with anyone from anywhere. With this application, you can take whole control over your work without facing any difficulties.
You can access this software on the web, Android and iOS. It also helps you to plan your daily schedule in one place. As for pricing, you can use Any.do for free with basic features but for advanced features, it comes with three types of plans-
1. For 1-month subscription, this software will cost you $5.99/month with all features.
2. If you are going to take a six-month plan, it will cost you $4.49 every six months.
3. For 12 months, this software will cost you $2.99/month with all advanced features and tools.
Let’s have a look at some important features of this best software for to do lists-
• Any.do provides remarkable features and handy tools for creating daily tasks in your to-do list.
• It comes with a daily planner by which you can plan your daily activities without missing any important task.
• This software includes location reminder so you will not miss any place while running errands.
• You can use the calendar in this software for marking or scheduling important events.
• It includes a grocery list by which you can organize groceries without forgetting any single item.
• You can choose your favourite theme and background for customizing your to do lists in this software.
• This software also comprises of WhatsApp reminders to keep you updated.
• It comes with colour tags by which you can visually organize tasks and categorize them for saving time.
• They also offer tips and tricks for helping you to manage daily activities.
• You only have to set up a reminder once and they will give you notifications from time to time for avoiding missed deadlines.
• For any help or support, you can check their contact centre by visiting the official website.
• Easy to use
• Free version available
• Whatsapp reminders
• Customizable themes and backgrounds
• Daily planner
• For advanced features, you have to select the premium version
Best Software for to do lists FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. Why do I need the best software for to do lists?
Answer- Managing daily activities in a single place is a very challenging task for everyone out there. You cannot do that with the help of pen and paper. It doesn’t provide you with a reminder facility as well as a daily planner. That’s why we have recommended a few best software for to do lists by which you can create your tasks, edit them and share with others at one place. Some software also comes with a daily planner which helps you to plan and organize your whole day without any issues.
Q2. Is it easy to use this best software for to do lists?
Answer- You can use this software very easily without any prior knowledge. It comes with an organized interface and tutorials which guides you step by step to perform any task or activity. Professionals as well as beginners can use this software without facing any difficulty. If you are facing any issues, you can read their FAQs and help section to solve all problems.
Q3. Are there any free to do lists software available on the Internet?
Answer- Yes, There are many free software available on the Internet. We have recommended some free software to help you in getting a clear Idea. The main cons of the free version are that they with limited features and tools. So if you are looking for software only to fulfil basic needs, you can go for the free version. For advanced tasks or professional work, we will suggest you go for the paid version as they have riched features and advanced tools.
Q4. How can I choose the best software for to do lists?
Answer- We have researched and analyzed some best software for to do lists and prepared a list of Top 6 software. You can go through with it and find the software according to your requirements and budget. Your needs are very important while choosing any software for task management because if you are using this for personal use, you can use any free software. But for professional work, you have to select a premium or paid version by paying some amount.