GPU series of Nvidia came with a unique 3000 series which comprised of RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3070, RTX 3080 and RTX 3090.
From this series, Nvidia Rtx 3060 Ti can be the most appealing and awaited entry-level release of Nvidia Ampere.
It is an affordable and great addition to Rtx-3000 series.
Let’s check our Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti benchmarks in detail-
(Video Credit: Nvidia Official Channel – Resource Link at the Bottom)
Here are some specs of Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti benchmarks
|Boost Clock||1.67 GHz|
|Base Clock||1.41 GHz|
|Memory Interface Width||256-bit|
|VRAM||8 GB GDDR6|
|PCI Express Version||4.0|
|Nvidia Encoder||7th Gen|
|Nvidia Decoder||5th Gen|
|Max Resolution||7680 X 4320|
|Ports||HDMI 2.1, 3x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|Card Size||L-9.5” (242mm), W-4.4″ (112mm), 2-slot|
|System Power (SMPS)||600W|
|Power Connector||1XPCle 8-pin|
Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Benchmarks on 6 games (4k-ultra)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Min – 44 Avg – 54
- The Division 2: Min- 31 Avg- 43
- Civilization VI: Min- 132 Avg- 184
- Metro Exodus: Min – 47 Avg- 54
- Total War: Three Kingdoms: Min – 26 Avg – 29
- F1 2020: Min – 81 Avg – 87
Features of Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti
- This GPU processor of Nvidia series comes at everyone’s budget for high-end GPU.
- This affordable device is built with GDDR6 memory with space of 8 GB.
- It can easily pair with SM microprocessors which can run at 38 Ampere.
- If we talk about power consumption, Previous models of Nvidia use to run with 175W but this product offers around 200W due to specifications in its hardware.
- RTX 3060 Ti of Nvidia series comes with multiple tensor cores to give you an experience of low time lag and improved graphics.
- The design of Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti is same as previous products with minor updates. It includes a silver frame with matte black fins. They give it a complete titanium look with the great body built
- There will be no problem in its installation because of the compact size.
- RTX 3060 Ti also comes with cooling nature due to dual-axial cooler right at the side. This is different from other GPU of Nvidia.
- For managing the heatsink, an ample room is available inside from which it can deliver 4k or 8k resolution.
- If you are going to compare it with RTX 3070 or AMD RX 5700 XT, it is giving good performance with less budget than others.
Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Benchmark Result & Review
- The Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti beats most of the products in this price range. It is coming at an impressive price of just $399 which is affordable for entry-level 4k and 1440p gaming.
- Based on our Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti benchmarks, It is more affordable than 3070 and boasting better performance on par with RTX 2080 in some cases.
- If you are budget gamer, you can play on Ultra settings with ray tracking at 1440p.
- The Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti is based on the same design as RTX 3080. If we talk about the chipset, in this graphics card, you will get GDDR6 memory with the space of 8GB.
- We have done our research and finds that the power consumption is higher than RTX 2060 super but lower than RTX 2080 super.
- DLSS will help you to receive the awesome image quality which comes from ray tracing without compromising with performance. So if we talk about the situation without DLSS, ray tracking wouldn’t worth it.
- According to our Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti benchmarks, The mid-range RTX 3060 Ti has given the great baseline of PC gaming performance because anyone can easily access them.
- If you are thinking about upgrading from 2060 super to 3060 Ti, it’s a good idea because the performance of most games is 38% faster than the 2060 super.
- There is one thing Nvidia claiming that RTX 3060 Ti is faster than 2080 super but this is not true. We can say that this GPU processor is on the same level of performance as 2080 super but not faster.
- This is a great initiative by Nvidia to launch an affordable card with 4k gaming experience but here is a suggestion from us – don’t expect too much because it is good but it is not going to give a smooth and 60fps experience like RTX 3080.
- We have compared many products and found out that RTX 3060 Ti comes with the boundary of 21.4 which is decent for professional GPU.
- You can buy it if you are comfortable at 1080p because based on our observations, it will give you a high framerate gaming at 1080p for many years.
- If you want to upgrade your card for ray tracing with DLSS enabled, 3060 Ti is a champion for it. You can do that without even thinking.
- If we talk about 4k gaming, So based on Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti benchmarks, yes it can do some 4k gaming but not so much. It depends on your requirements. If you are going to buy it for only 4k gaming, don’t go for it because the other 3070 and 3080 will give a great performance compare to this.
Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Price in India
Indian Gamers are experiencing insane high prices and shortage of supply due to many tensions in some matters. But let’s hope for the best maybe this new launch can give a better performance in a budget for Indian gamers.
If we talk about the price, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti sets its price $400 in the US.
In India, The price has been set up to 35,990 INR + 18% GST.
It is already on sale from 2nd December 2020.
But wait, there is more, some offers going on in selected countries for a limited time like if you are going to purchase Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti GPU, your system will receive one-year subscription services for Nvidia GeForce NOWTM cloud gaming service…
If we talk about different manufacturers like Gigabyte, Asus, their price is a little bit high from this product around 40,000.
Conclusion of Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Benchmarks
We have reviewed Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti carefully and conclude that it is very affordable and one of the best high-end gaming processor. It gives you a great chance of purchasing something which is in your budget with great features. However, it is not best as RTX 3080 but still, it’s a good deal.
If you have already a 3000 series model maybe it’s not a direct upgrade but if you have lower than this series, you can go for it.
Overall, this processor will provide every gamer with decent and efficient gaming with an affordable budget according to NVidia RTX 3060 Ti benchmarks.
Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Benchmarks FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. What does Nvidia RTX 3060 mean?
Answer – Nvidia RTX 3060 will give you incredible performance with fast speed, tencor and ray tracing cores at less price than other GPU. It provides 1080p, 1440p and 4k resolution with DLSS.
Q2. What is the difference between Nvidia RTX and GTX?
Answer – We can say that Nvidia RTX is an upgraded version of GTX. GTX used to simplify all the models from a different generation. Both have different types of specifications which affect the game. For better gaming experiences with high dynamics, RTX is better than GTX.
Q3. Is it worth getting Nvidia RTX 2060?
Answer – It depends on your specifications and requirements. If you are looking for high-end gaming GPU in an affordable budget, yes it will be worth to buy. It will give you good performance at a decent price.
Q4. What does Ray tracing do?
Answer – Ray tracing gives real lighting by simulation the physical behaviour of light for non-real-time rendering. In Nvidia 3060, DLSS with the ray-trace feature is available at an affordable price to enhance your gaming experiences.