Here, you will find the best android app development software to create beautiful and robust apps
As trend of using Android mobile phones has increased exponentially, with it, competition has also increased in Android app development market. There are many apps with the help of which we can do any work like, online shopping, online reservations, and many more. For this, you must know which are the best android app development software to get started with building your very first app.
Many online websites are there, which have got lime light after introduction of apps, still there are so many users who are learning app development because there is still a lot to introduce in app store.
Many of the app developers are there in digital market and those who have not started yet need to know the best android app development software if you want to create your app or may be get a job as an app developer, which is quite in demand these days.
What matters is your preference and area of expertise. Android is Java based, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t support other programming languages.
As a matter of fact, with growing popularity of Android, more programming languages are currently being added, so that developers will be free to choose their core language on which their app will be developed.
Right now, as you know, Python is high on demand. Developers are create Python based apps, whether usability apps or gaming apps, it is taking the industry by storm.
Here we have listed out the best Android app development softwares, and you are free to choose where you want to begin from:
5 Best Android app development software:
Android SDK: –
It was initially released in October, 2009 and stable released version is 24.4.1 which was released on October 2015. This tool has been written in Java script.
It is one of the best Android app development software because it includes an elaborate set of development tools, which includes a library, debugger, a handset emulator strictly based on QEMU, sample code, documentation and tutorials. There are two package included in Android SDK, which are Android Debug Bridge and Fastboot. They both work in different way.
Android Debug Bridge includes a toolkit in SDK package, which contains both server-side programme and client that communicate with one another. It is typically accessed with command-line interface, although control of ADB exist through graphical user interfaces.
Fastboot is a character protocol included in SDK package used primarily to modify flash filesystem by USB from host computer. Most commonly fast boot commands are.
- Android Native Development Kit (NDK): –
It is a toolset, which allows developers to implement different parts of their app. In this Android development tool native-code language use such as C and C++.
It is also use to improve performance-critical portion. The native code allows to make features like NEON, a Single Instruction Multiple Data technology, with the help of this multiple data elements can be processed in parallel. NEON helps in reducing the processing time.
It provides all the tools which is necessary to build an app, this quality makes this tool different from all the other best Android app development software in this list.
How to download Android NDK:
- Set up all the necessary Android app development software for programming like JDK, Eclipse, Android SDK, Cygwin and Eclipse ADT.
- Download the NDK, to download it click on Native Development kit.
- Unzip the downloaded file of NDK.
- Include the NDK installed directory in PATH environment.
- Titanium Mobile SDK: –
It helps you to develop a native cross-platform using Java script and Titanium API. It entitles you to develop immersive, full-featured applications, featuring over 80% code reuse across mobile app.
The main component of the Titanium is Apache-licensed software development kit.
Features of Titanium Mobile SDK:
- Supports Multiple Platforms- It has unique features, which can be used to unwind applications without any conformability issues.
- Ensure Native Support- It comes with a platform-API that ensures full access for native-supporting features.
- Entails Trending Web Technology- It exploits technologies that are both powerful and trendy including AJAX, CSS3, jQuery and HTML5.
- Enabled with Java script SDK- This open-source platform embedded with JAVA script SDK, which helps developers in building applications rich in functions.
HyperNext Android Creator: –
Applications created with this tool almost have full functional but they will work only for 5 minutes. To Trialware can be unlocked by purchasing license key.
HyperNext Android developer includes a subset of current function of android and services for running background tasks. Apps developed by this developer will work for Android OS 1.6 and above.
- Adobe AIR: –
There are many other ways to develop apps for Android and iOS. The best approach is to get your feet wet a little with automatic android app development software.
Then, pick a programming language that you can understand easily. There is no hard and fast rule. As you know that several developers still swear by Java and C, & several developers are swearing by C#, Python, etc.
It depends on your interest and investment. So, watch a couple of programming language videos on YouTube & pick yours.
After that, you can start developing apps for both platforms (Android & iOS) in no time.
Also, there is no harm in learning app development just for Android. You can pick up iOS later as well.
Stack up your knowledge of programming and you’ll become a great app developer in no time.
I hope that these best Android app development software help you in making apps in the most convenient way.
If you know how to build an android app then it can prove one the best career options in this era of technology.
For more updates stay connected.
Frequently Asked Questions – Best Android App Development Software
How do I become an Android App Developer?
To become an android app developer, you need to learn few basics and master at least 1 Android app development software:
1. Download an SDK (like Android SDK or Eclipse).
2. Watch Android Full Course - Learn Android in 9 Hours | Android Development Tutorial for Beginners| Edureka. It's an 8 hr : 37 min video.
3. Start with simple android apps like calculator, note taking & few very simple android games.
4. Keep adding value to your skills by learning additional programming languages.
What are the skills required for Android Developer
You must learn the basic building blocks of Android app development:
- Basics of Android.
- Adding interactivity to your apps.
- Understanding User Interface.
- Adding clear and easily understandable navigation.
- Android testing.
- Database optimization.
- Handling notifications if your app uses it.
- Ongoing updates, bug fixes & security patches.